JuiceBox 32 Hardwire
JuiceBox 32 Hardwire
JuiceBox 32 is a Level 2 smart home charging station with the essential features and power you need to charge your EV. It is ideally suited for homes, condominiums, and residences with electrical systems limited to 40 amps.
Built on the universal J1772 charging standard, JuiceBox 32 can charge up all electric vehicles on the market, including Teslas via a common adapter.
- Up to 6x Faster Charging Spend less time waiting for your EV to charge and more time enjoying the drive.
- WiFi Connectivity Monitor and schedule charging with intuitive JuiceNet mobile app & web portal.
- Convenient & Stylish Design Dynamic LED lights display WiFi connectivity and charging behavior.
- Smart Grid Savings Schedule your charging times when rates are lower — making your electric vehicle even cheaper to drive. Qualifies for many local utility rebates and incentives.
- Notifications Get notified when your car is fully charged, set up a daily charging routine, or simply ask JuiceNet to remind you to plug in when life gets too busy.
- Easy to Use and Install Quick-release mounting bracket and built-in cable management make set up and daily charging a breeze.
- Voice Control Monitor, manage, and control your charger via voice commands on Amazon Echo / Alexa and Google Home.
- Universal Compatibility SAE-J1772™ connector ensures compatibility with all EVs on the market today and in the future, including Teslas with a commonly used adapter.
- Optimize charging times and participate in smart grid programs to reduce emissions
- ENERGY STAR®-certified
- Drive even greener with JuiceNet Green’s Automated Emissions Reductions
- Earn Cash for Smart Charging Participate in the JuicePoints program to get paid for charging your EV.
- Flexible Installation Available with two installation options: a 240V plug (NEMA 14-50), or hardwired input whip. A professional electrician may be required for installation if you do not already have a NEMA 14-50 outlet.
- Manage Load Configure two or more JuiceBox charging stations to share a circuit.
- Warranty 3-year manufacturer's warranty for use under normal residential operating conditions (please note that the residential warranty is void if the station is used in a non-residential setting).
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated Weatherproof, dust-tight, polycarbonate casing
- Output Power
- 32A, 7.7 kW
- Input Voltage
- Single phase input power: 208 - 240 VAC ~ 60Hz
- 2.0 ft (0.6 m) input cable with NEMA 14-50 plug OR 2.5 ft (0.8 m) hardwire conduit & wiring
- Output Cable
- SAE J1772 standard plug
- 7.6” (173 mm) x 18.6”(474 mm) x 5.6” (141 mm)
- 15 lbs
- Codes and Standards
- FCC Part 15 Class B, NEC 625 compliant
- 3-year warranty for use under normal residential operating conditions
- UL and cUL Listed
- Energy Efficiency
- ENERGY STAR certified